Business Technology Management, Inc. was founded by EJ Joier in 2007, with the objective of providing enterprise-level technology management for start-ups. As an experienced consulting and strategic planning firm we offer a more personal approach for new and emerging leaders who have big ideas and a more limited budget. Through our association with the talented strategic partner consultants and global alliances, we are able to extend the range of the services we offer including strategy and finance, business planning, digital marketing, business grants, home business, business funding, market research, marketing, and creative media development.
- Economic independence through entrepreneurship, intrapreneurship and education.
- Applying our experiences & research into a range of models, methodologies and approaches to create success formula for businesses.
- Job creation through start-ups, business growth & sustainability.
- Leverage Leadership & QEAS (qualities, experiences, attitudes and skills) for developing companies.
- Innovative services and products for educators, individuals, businesses and organizations
We aim to help you to the very best of our ability and are focused on you as a unique individual and organization. We have developed a range of toolkits and models to help us work with individuals, businesses and organizations, all of which are built on practical experience and a successful track record. These models and toolkits help us to ensure the personalized service we will offer is supported by a strong practical and intellectual input – but all support is individual and personalized to meet specific needs.
We strongly believe in relationship based work – meeting with clients, listening, sound boarding, and then working together to move forward. As part of that personalized service we recognize that some clients might like to purchase individual elements of our service or indeed individual documents or case studies.